Spring Collective Show until April 22 2014
Inaugurated in November 2000, in Antelias - Greater Beirut - Aida Cherfan Fine Art gallery was carefully designed to host a permanent display of artwork: paintings, sculptures, photography, etc. and in particular large size pieces.
Somehow, in April 2001 a new space in Beirut Central District was made available: Place de l’Etoile - Hussein el Ahdab str. This new gallery hosts five to six major exhibitions per year. For the rest of the year, the artists affiliated to the gallery have the opportunity to show their work through carefully planned collective shows.
- Multiculturalism in Contemporary Art: the gallery wishes to promote living artists on the local and international level, bearing in mind that both, quality and professional consistency in the artwork, remain the main objective.
- Individual and collective exhibitions will run for about four weeks each.
- The gallery focuses on a long-term relationship with the artists, based on trust and mutual respect.
- Attending international fairs to achieve a double objective: the search for new talents-through different cultures-as well as the creation of an exchange programme with foreign galleries
- Organising free exhibitions in order to present new artists in their full individuality
- Regular updating of the website, informing the browser, the amateur, and the "collectionneur" about our latest news and activities.